Stash Inheritance: Craft Leftovers Zine Vol 4: Issue 2
In this Issue
- Stash Inheritance: how I have so many crafts for so cheap
- Stash on Display: an illustrated catalog of my stash
- Sewing Machine Inheritance: the histories of my 4 sewing machines
- Weaving Good Fortune: My favorite inherited stash story
- Color it: spend a little time playing with crayons
- Egg Basket How to: My first project using my new to me basketry supplies
- Leftover Breakfast Frittata: Using up all my dinner leftovers with a new weekend tradition
- Home is Where the Crafts Are: Using up all those yarnie bits!
- Stashed Memories
The Craft Leftovers Monthly Zine is designed, written, laid out and hand assembled by Kristin Roach with help from Jill Hatzer. It’s 24 pages of crafty goodness in a 5×7″ page size. Color Cover, black and white insides. Perfect for pockets, purses, and pouches. Get inspired, inspire your friends.
Craft Leftovers is print locally at Prints Copy Shop.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × .125 in|