Vol 4: Issue 1: The Craft Leftovers Zine
Focused around crafting together, this zine is all about partnering up, the community, penpals, and sharing pie late at night with friends. 24 pages of crafty goodness in a 5×7″ slip into your craft tote size.
In this Issue
- Diner Discussions: the illustrated life of leftover living
- Faux French Silk Pie: chocolate cheesecake recipe inspired by Village Inn ® pie eating
- Sketchbook Collaborations: collaborating near and far through sketchbooks
- Online Making: using the internet to work together
- Find the Words: my favorite type of puzzle, a craft themed wordfind just for you and me!
- Swap Bot: collaborating with strangers
- Collaborating Squared: crochet, knit, and woven squares to make, swap, and create with + build your own cardboard “peg” style loom
- Mail Restraints: everything you need to know about sending odd things through the mail
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × .15 in|