Ah the late fall, the early winter. Always love the changing of the seasons. This issue I’m cleaning out my garden, making apple sauce, and knitting a great scarf for a friend (who will remain nameless until after Christmas).
In this issue:
- Craft Leftovers Comic – The Biggest Radish
- Squirrely Adventure in Embroidered Stitching
- Leveling up my sewing skills with Rolled Hems and Leaf Printing
- Find the Words – a Crafty Word find
- Apple Sauce – Delicious & homemade
- Making Scarves for Friends
- Boxelder Scarf – Diagonal Knitting
The Craft Leftovers Monthly Zine is printed on 100% recycled paper at my local print shop. It’s designed, written, laid out and hand assembled by your’s truly. It’s 24 pages of crafty goodness in a quarter page size. Perfect for pockets, purses, and pouches. Get inspired, inspire your friends.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!