Craft Leftovers Monthly Volume 3: Issue 1!
January is always a blah month in the north–snow snow snow. Loads of gray. Dry skin. Blah.
Well, thankfully I’ve whipped up a load of self pampering DIY for you and me! In fact I just “double checked” the bath salts and message last night! Ahh, so relaxing.
In the January Issue
Learn How to:
- Make Your Own Knit Pedicure Sock
- Make an Eye Mask that will soothe you to sleep with Rosemary, Lavender and Chamomile
- Finally kicking dry scalps butt with my own homemade shampoo
- Giving your feet some love with massages and a homestyle pedicures
- Eating for health with some Cold Kicking Egg Scrambler
Get the Print Zine:
Get the E-to-P Digital Edition:
Get an extra copy of the January Christmas Leftover Series.
Enjoy and happy crafting!