Note: These show notes contain affiliate links
Enjoy Episode 5 of the Craft Leftovers Podcast (a recording of the April livestream) in audio form. Pull up a project and craft along. I’m working on mending my favorite pj’s and a vintage handmade shirt. Thanks for the company!
It’s my birthday this week! What’s different about being an entrepreneur when I’m 39 vs 29! I’m going to be reflecting on how the definition of success has changed over the years, and what I’m still struggling with as a creative professional.
- Tea feature: Bright Eyes Black Tea
- Sign up for the Craft Leftovers mailing list to get a monthly update of new content and re-releases. You can also follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- Mending on the Go Zine
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
- Crispina Ffrench interview
- Thread it Styling/Alteration Service
- Lisa Cogdon‘s Time & Workflow Management for Creatives Class on Creative Live
- Library Bag Pattern from Craft Leftovers Zine Vol 2: Issue 7 (only one copy left or in the Box Set)
- Grandma’s Mini Sew Kit Plastic Canvas Box Pattern
- Elda’s Knit Pin Cushion Pattern
- Felt Bird Pin Cushion Pattern from Craft Leftovers Zine Vol 2: Issue 3 (only 2 copies left or in the Box Set)
What I Mended
6/2/22 | 4- 8pm | ART WALK DOWNTOWN AMES
6/8/22 | 2-3pm CT | Craft Leftovers LIVE: 5 Big Differences Between CLICK & BRICK Business
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers club to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach