I finally finished Jak’s sweater. Thank goodness we had some excellent, unseasonally warm weather this past month. I just had too much on my plate to be able to get it done in a timely fashion. But I did get it done! The pattern that I used, the Darling Durby […]
When we got Jak last month, I thought I was being oh so smart by getting a dog bed with a removable cover. The theory was that I could just take off the cover, give it a wash, and be good to go again. Well, that’s true except in the case of accidents where the whole thing gets soaked through. Next time I’ll make sure to get a cover that’s water proof as well as removable. Ah well. Hopefully we have dealt with the last of the pee issues.
Time to pull out the sewing machine and make my own. It was surprisingly easy, so I thought I would share this with you, just in case you have a pet with a bed that needs a new inside.