The final issue of Volume 2, the December issue of Craft Leftovers Monthly is packed with projects to make in a mad dash for your holiday crafting. These little projects can be whipped up en masse in a night using little bits of this and that laying around the craft room. Also included are stories, puzzles, articles, and recipes to relax your hands and your mind.
Get your issue in the shop! Or get a whole huge box set of Volume 2 – all the issues: 1-11!
- Critical Mass Mitten Ornaments
- Crochet Snowflakes Starched to Stiffness
- Quick Crochet Dishcloth Duo
- Plus a surprise bonus blow your mind project
- Winter Solstice Dining
- Navigating the Holidays, Part 3
- Christmas Mix Tape
- Greening up Christmas with Leftovers, Recycling, and Thrift Store Porcelain
- Tea for Two – tea, tiny sandwiches, and brie for me
- Crunchy Cookie Capers
- Craft Life by Fanie Gregoire
- Crafty Wordfind
- Coloring Page
- A few of my favorite things
The December Craft Leftovers Monthly in the Shop! Or get a whole huge box set of Volume 2 – all the issues: 1-11!
Craft Leftovers Monthly is superb handmade craft zine filled with projects, recipes, tips, stories, puzzles, and original ideas. It is 36 pages of crafty goodness printed on recycled paper.
Interested in selling Craft Leftovers Monthly in your shop? Email me for details: info [at] craftleftovers [dot] com.