What if you don’t take breaks because you are so in love with what you are doing every day? Welp. Suck it up buttercup, you need a lunch break too.
I’m borrowing today’s topic from a post I wrote back in 2010! Apparently (funny what we forget) I’ve been into talking about crafty business topics (aka small biz ownership topics) since near the beginning of my career.
Also note, I’m switching to the1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month and a new time! 1:30-2:00pm Central Stop by and ask me just about anything related to art, craft, and entrepreneurship.
Enjoy in video and audio:
Treat me to a cuppa: https://ko-fi.com/kristinmroach
- Tea Feature: Kitchen Sink Chai + Elizabella Vanilla Creamed Honey (local favorite)
- Original Post about Making Time for Lunch
- More on Meal Planning in the Craft Leftovers Archive
- My favorite lunches (other than leftovers which is my default)
- Podcast Archive at: http://www.craftleftovers.com/podcast
- Follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers enews list to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach