Ep 2: Blog to Book & Beyond: Craft Leftovers Podcast
Note: These show notes contain affiliate links
A full decade has passed since my book Mend it Better rolled off the presses. And this really got me thinking, where am I now? How did I get here?
Over the next year, I’ll be posting a new monthly interview with the contributors of Mend it Better, answering the questions you all probably have starting with… ME!
Enjoy Episode 2 of the Craft Leftovers Podcast in audio form or pull up a project and craft along. I’m working on weaving in all the ends on my wool rug. Thanks for the company!
- Download a PDF of the full Transcript
- Tea feature: Loose Pu’er Tea
- Sign up for the Craft Leftovers mailing list to get a monthly update of new content and re-releases. You can also follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- Mending on the Go Zine
- March 9th Livestream about Spring Cleaning
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers club to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
- Matthew of Chicago