Ep9: Three Ways to Thrive in Summer as Entrepreneur with Kids | Craft Leftovers Live
Enjoy Episode 9 of the Craft Leftovers Podcast (an abridged recording of the July 13 livestream) in audio form. Pull up a project and craft along.
As a small business owners, summer breaks can be one of the hardest time of the year. Lack of childcare and, if you employ students, all their vacation time leaves you working more than ever. How to keep from burning out, create quality time with kiddo(s), and keep your expectations grounded in reality.
Full disclosure, I do not have this figured out, especially that last one. I DO have a FEW things that work for my family and I am going to share them with you.
- Tea feature: Summer Solstice Hibiscus Black Tea
- Sign up for the Craft Leftovers mailing list to get a monthly update of new content and re-releases. You can also follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- Mending on the Go Zine
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
7/30/22 | 10am – 4pm | Summer Sidewalk Sale in Downtown Ames
8/17/22 | 3pm – 4pm | Craft Leftovers Live – NEW DATE AND TIME –
9/17/22 | 10am – 1pm | Mending with Me at the Ames Public Library
10/1/22 | 10am – 4pm | Day 1: Ames Area Studio Tour
10/2/22 | 12pm – 4pm | Day 2: Ames Area Studio Tour
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers club to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach