Join me for 40 minutes of relaxed mending and afternoon tea. Today I reknit the top of my daughter’s hat that “exploded” at school. I also show off a few other projects in my mending basket and the socks I’m knitting up just for fun.
- Featured Tea: Bright Eyes Black Tea
- Toe Up Sock Knitting Pattern — whoa. It turns out I never released this pattern! Looks like it might be time to knuckle up and test my notes by knitting a new pair of knee high socks.
- Top Notch Top Down Sock Knitting Pattern
- Crystal Palace Double Pointed Needles
- Buy me a cuppa tea: https://ko-fi.com/kristinmroach
- Subscribe over on Youtube so you don’t miss a thing.
- Follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers enews list to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach