Enjoy Episode 7 of the Craft Leftovers Podcast (an abridged recording of the June 8th livestream) in audio form. Pull up a project and craft along. I intended to mend Lucy’s baby blanket, but ended up just talking about this topic I LOVE — the differences between owning a physical vs online store. A BRICK vs a CLICK. Thanks for the company!
- Tea feature: Mint Tonic + Top o’ the Morning
- Sign up for the Craft Leftovers mailing list to get a monthly update of new content and re-releases. You can also follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- Mending on the Go Zine
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
Local Business Love
Places I gave a shout out too, used as an examples, or shared advice from:
- Dog Eared Books — their business and their Window Display ROCKS! Seriously jealous of their mad skills in all things business.
- Duckworth Wearing & the Loft
- Little Woods’ Local biz friend: Morning Bell, Cafe Milo, Lockwood, Dog Eared Books, Local Co (Huxley), Alluvial Brewing, London Underground, Cornbred BBQ
7/13/22 | 2-3pm CT | Craft Leftovers LIVE: Challenges of Hybrid BRICK & CLICK Businesses
July TBA | Making the Perfect Iced Tea by the Cup & Gallon at Cook’s Emporium
7/30/22 | 10am – 4pm | Summer Sidewalk Sale in Downtown Ames
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers club to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach