Before making a plan for the next year, (Ep 01 of Craft Leftovers), let’s take an hour to consider this past year. What went well? What could have been better? What just totally missed the boat? Do you try again next year or let it go?
I’m taking you through the process I use to reflect, celebrate, mourn, and regroup before launching into the next year. Did you make a year plan with me earlier this year? Dig up that big ‘ol sheet of paper, grab some post it notes and let’s go.
Listen as a podcast or watch the original live stream.
Words of Wisdom:
Will you regret doing it? Or will you regret not going it? – Jason
Don’t Should yourself to death – Beth
- Ep 1: Make an Annual Plan Anytime of Year
- The Confident Mind (affiliate link)
- Tea Feature: Earl Grey with Silver Tips
- Buy me a cuppa tea: https://ko-fi.com/kristinmroach
- Podcast Archive at: http://www.craftleftovers.com/podcast
- Follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers enews list to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach