One of the questions I get most often. Okay more like the “oh no” deer in the headlights response I get when I bring up book keeping. It doesn’t have to be scary. In fact, it can be kind of fun.
In this episode I talk about the difference between a book keeper and accountant, what software I use for book keeping for Little Woods vs KMR LLC, and then run you through how I use google sheets for my craft/art business. Make sure to get yourself the Free Google Sheet Example Books template I made for you.
I’ll be sharing this as a podcast format soon, but need to do a little editing as the screen share walk through doesn’t really make sense for the audio only version.
Grab a stack of paper, a spreadsheet, some tea, your mending. A fluffy cat for support and let’s go!
- What is double entry book keeping: Double Entry Bookkeeping (Freshbooks)
- Top Down Sock Pattern on Ravelry/Etsy
- Follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers enews list to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach