Enjoy Episode 10 of the Craft Leftovers Podcast (an abridged recording of the August 17 livestream) in audio form. Pull up a project and craft along.
Having a foot in craft and the other in art, I often get asked “what IS the difference between art and craft?” I love to contemplate this question, but also dread answering it. There is always a fear I’ll get one or both of those art/craft feet planted squarely in my own mouth. I’m sure I did in this episode where I get fired up about art school bias and knitting in public.
- Tea feature: Da Hong Pao — aka Big Red Robe Oolong — my favorite oolong to date
- Sign up for the Craft Leftovers mailing list to get a monthly update of new content and re-releases. You can also follow me on Instagram to check out the crafty projects I’m crafting.
- Mend it Better (signed copy / digital edition)
- Zines Mentioned: Collage IT & Bringing the Outdoors in with Weaving
- Cat Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Backyard Botanical Gouache Painting Series
- Necklace I’m wearing… shout out to Dani Awesome in DSM
- See the whole Craft Leftovers Podcast Series
- Intro/Outro music credit: Coma-Media
9/14/22 | 3pm – 4pm | CL LIVE: Save the Date/Time & Come Craft with Me
10/1/22 | 10am – 4pm | Day 1: Ames Area Studio Tour
10/2/22 | 12pm – 4pm | Day 2: Ames Area Studio Tour
Sign up for the Craft Leftovers enews list to see what’s been recovered in the archive each month + new patterns and podcast transcripts sent right to your inbox.
And of course, if you make something inspired by a pattern or episode of the podcast, just tag it (#craftleftovers). I love seeing what you’ve made with your unique resources!
Until Next Time!
Kristin M Roach