Nine Quilting Projects To Build Your Skills
I’ve been working on a quilt pattern for the new issue of the Craft Leftovers Zine (out in the next weekish) and was combing other tutorials to see how they write them. Because you know, while this is the second quilt I’ve designed, it will be my first official quilting pattern. And there’s a fun twist on using it as a picnic blanket. But you’ll have to get the zine at the end of next week to find out.
Personally I feel like quilts are the ultimate scrap-use-er-up-er as far as fabrics go. So many little pieces to use up! On the the quilted goodness:
1. Modern String Quilt Block Tutorial on Two More Seconds
2. Spiderweb Quilt Block Tutorial for using up Selvages on Tall Grass Prairies Studio.
3. Molly’s Sketchbook Quilted Throws on the Purl Bee
4. Refrigerator Magnets Quilt Block Pattern Release on Oh Fransson
5. Dresden Plate Tutorial on Crafty Gemini
6. A String Quilt Block Tutorial using a Paper Pieced Method on Film in the Fridge