Six ways to DIY your July 4th Celebrations!
Usually I’m not one to get all festive for the forth, but I started seeing all these super cute ideas in my blog feed and it’s really got me in the mood for fireworks, lemonade and those amazing ice cream sandwiches. I may just even do a picnic with Jason for lunch on Wednesday afternoon!
1. Medal for kiddos – making them the champs of the celebrations – on Better Homes and Gardens
2. Pinwheel Decorations on All You!
3. Festive Door Wreath — I love the little chalk board in the middle!
5. DIY Confetti Popper Rockets – this is the best use of toilet rolls that I’ve seen, EVER! So cute and fun!
6. Cloth Picnic Napkin and napkin holder idea on Better Homes and Gardens