I’ve been wanting to spruce up the house and instead of doing a 100% halloween makeover, I’d like to do more of an autumn flavor.
1. Pumpkin chandelier from Martha Stewart. Though it seems semi impossible to make, I’m going to try.
2. LOVE this table set up over on Better Homes and Gardens. Those acorns are pretty cute!
3. Another fun centerpiece that’s pretty neat.
4. I’m not sure what I’d use these for, but they are so stinking adorable!
5. This could be a pretty nice way to welcome gets to our house, it’s so beautiful.
6. If you don’t live in an area where fall leaves are abounding, but long for those colors, this could be a really fun way to use up some leftover crayon nubs and decorate your house!
Kristin M Roach
ps – Jason and I are officially on vacation! We are having a blast!